Here I am...finally!

Turns out creating a blog isn't nearly as easy as promised. Or maybe in reality it is very possible that given my natural talent for making the simplest of things complications equivalent to algebra,that was happened. Anyway , blah blah..Here I am ...With my very own blog..Very excited about the sheer potential of it. Who knows maybe Microsoft will buy me out and I will share success similar to Sabir Bhatia and have the likes on Zayed Khan and Abhishek Bachan as part or my personal man harem. Hint, Allegations and things unsaid like the name suggests will be my space for ALL my grievances. Rest assured some names will frequent these pages, namely a certain Japanese who incidentally happens to be my boss ( Bridget Jones mother was sooo right when she called them a cruel race) and some maybe enjoy the spotlight a little less frequently . So onwards then.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog