Reclaim your life..
Owing to personal professional tragedy of being in advertising and all . I'm more sensitive to new commercials on air. So when recently I watched this ad ( which I personally think is awesome) which tells us all to " Reclaim your life " .. well kind of got me thinking.

Advertising hype and all be damend , is there some truth in this sentence? Have we stopped being true the people we are just because we are so caught up in this life that we have chosen for ourselves? I remember when I was 15, there was this day when I wrote down 10 things that I should have done by the time I was 25. Of course must admit here that someone of the wish list was ridiculous and included things like seeing Micheal Jackson perform live at the Wembley Statdium in London. While that no longer remains a priority, the fact is that I still haven't done it. 27 years old , in my fourth job on the last three years and as the years go by I'm lesser and lesser sure of what it is that I want to do.

If all of us have this one great reason for living, how do you know when you find it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog